Key energy saving projects are vital to reduce consumption and to make for a sustainable property estate. The quality of outcomes obtained from each LED lighting project has continued to deliver improved working environments, which in turn provide for a more efficient and improved service.
LED lighting replacement projects include the Council’s main Civic Centre offices, where energy consumption saw a 60% reduction and improved lighting levels were welcomed by staff. Further LED lighting projects include all the main City Centre Car Parks, again reducing consumption, in some cases by 65%, with better levels of lighting making for a safer parking environment.
Additional benefits of LED lighting projects include reduced maintenance, a further cost saving due to the longer life of the light fitting.
- Read the city’s Net Zero Exeter 2030 Plan
- Discover ways you can Take Action for a Net Zero Exeter
- Find Inspiration to make change
- View more net zero Success Stories from across Exeter
- Show your support, become a member of our Net Zero Network
- Join the online collaborative workspace: City Slack