Cycle Whatever the Weather: Conditions of Participation
- Michael Green of Endorse HR is the project coordinator and can be contacted on email@example.com or 07791 870585.
- Free duck bell allocation is subject to availability.
- Offer only available through the Exeter City Futures webpage.
- Offer is limited to one duck bell per person.
- The duck bell will be distributed on behalf of the project using second class post.
- Project start date: 04th January 2021
- No purchase necessary.
- Participants must be over 18 years and based in the Greater Exeter Area.
- We will not accept any images of children participating in the #CWTW project without written permission from their parent or guardian.
- Participation in the project is entirely at your own risk. Insofar as is permitted by law, Endorse HR, its partners, employees, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any participant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking part in the project or use of the duck bell except where it is caused by the negligence of Endorse HR, its partners, agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Endorse HR is the controller of any personal data supplied. Personal data shall be used by Endorse HR and its project partners for the purpose of administrating and promoting the #CWTW project. Personal data will be handled, stored and protected in accordance with Endorse HR data protection policy: http://www.endorsehr.co.uk/images/endorsehr_data_protection_policy_2018.pdf
We will not include your personal data in any social media post without your permission. You have the right to withdraw the consent you have given at any time by contacting Mick Green by email on Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out by the Company before you withdraw your consent.